Monday, July 23, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: SunButter Flower Bites

Sometimes the simple, quick fix lunches are best ;) for Mama, at least, lol


Little Miss has SunButter Mini Flower Bites on Udi's Cinnamon Raisin Bread with raisins in the center.

There's also a small container of cottage cheese (lid not pictured).

Top left is a "broccoli salad" of sorts - Little Miss has been on a broccoli kick lately, even requesting it for snacks, so I'm rolling with it!! LOL

I tossed some broccoli bites with matchstick carrots and lightly with her dip.

Top right is a flower silicone cup of red delicious apple dices.

Lunch is packed in an EasyLunchBoxes container.



3 comments:

  1. Those little sammies are so so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking my girl would just love the sandwiches for breakfast today. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!!!!!!! I need to make some for Eliana!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...