Monday, August 22, 2011

Lunch Made Easy: Daddy-Daughter Day

The month of August at my office is comparable to the Christmas season working retail... With that said, when my daughter's daycare provider gave me two weeks notice she was taking vacation this week (her last week before school starts) I was in a panic! I cannot take off time from work but thankfully, between her Dad and two very good friends, we were able to get her taken care of all week. *thank heavens!*



Since she's hanging with Dad today, I try to make it easy on him and made her lunch so he didn't have to mess with it. lol

Star Shaped Turkey Sandwich
Some Mini Choc. Chip Cookies
Healthy Harvest Peach Applesauce
A few Potato Chips
Cucumber Slice
Cup of Grape - Two with Balloon Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...