Monday, March 19, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Tuesday Treats

Little Miss was so cute this evening helping me pick out the goodies she wanted in her lunch for Tuesday ~ I love when I have time to pack them before she goes to bed and can be involved in what's inside her EasyLunchBoxes container.
Besides a sometimes quick Q&A session, lol.



In the main compartment, Little Miss has two watermelon slices (she loves eating this way off the rind) and a few red seedless grapes tucked around it.
She also has a mini apple cinnamon gluten and nut free muffin (we baked a bunch of different flavors of muffins on Sunday), as well as, a few organic carrot stick slices.
There are two heart picks alternating between colby jack cheese slices and a gluten free chicken apple sausage sliced up. (She is also now in love with chicken apple sausage - we had some the night before on the grill, with gluten free brown rice and steamed veggies. So delicious!)
Top left is vanilla yogurt with a few EnjoyLife chocolate chips sprinkled on top.
Top right is a small baby spinach side salad with some dry broccoli slaw mix added in.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a free sampler box of goodies from Bee Nut Free!


3 comments:

  1. It seems like it has been forever since I have had watermelon. It looks sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lunch reminds me so much of summer. I have a long way to go until summer though with the 6" of snow outside right now. Cute lunch! How is little miss feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious lunch and still so jealous she will eat salads! One day it will click with my girls..lol

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...