Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lunch Made Easy: Ladybug Bento Box

I received Little Miss's new ladybug bento box yesterday (along with her birthday gifts I ordered from Old Navy ;) .) It is so cute. :) She loved it when I showed her this morning!



Today's Lunch is...
Flower shaped sandwich cutouts and flower shaped cucumber slices (I have them stacked on top of and underneath, alternating with the sandwiches)
A babybel cheese - I used my cutter to peel away the wax to have the flower shape and used my food color pens to make the circles in the center of the cheese and sandwiches
Some red grapes scattered throughout the bottom tier
Top tier has some apple slices, a few pringles, and a york peppermint patty (her FAVE)
Also a fruitables juice box to drink


Here's a shot of the bottom tier close up:


And the box all snapped together. So cute for $5! She loves ladybugs. :)


5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I would love to use the food markers but my kids can't have artificial colors. Boo! I hadn't thought to do something like you did with the babybell. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice comments and stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable lunch! I love the cute little flowers! Thanks for linking up to the Lunchbox Idea Party!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...