Thursday, May 19, 2011

Craft Complete: Teacher's Gift Project (& Extra Ideas)

I saw this and new it'd be the perfect Teacher 'Thank You' Gift for my daughter's teacher(s) this year. (It serves as a cute giftcard holder!)

The end of the school is rapidly approaching so here is what I made and how you can too!



To get the template for the "Thanks a Latte" card, go here to download it for free: http://www.box.net/shared/1bry1y4q0o



I printed the 5x7" cards onto Card Stock.
I then took a coffee sleeve and cut it to fit my card width. I then placed a staple on each side and one at the very bottom of the sleeve to hold it in place (and hold the giftcard).


Insert the giftcard and tie a ribbon or bow around it, as you so choose.
It's that simple! A cute, handmade card & giftcard holder for a Teacher, Aide, Babysitter, or for any kind of 'Thankable Occasion'.

.........................................................................................................

Here are some additional DIY ideas:

Teacher AppreciationFor a teacher...  for teachers

For teachers teacher For teacher. 
for teachers  Teacher Appreciation teacher gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...