Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Valentine's Club

We have a fun week this week ~ Valentine's Day Tuesday and the fella has his birthday on Wednesday. An expensive time of year for this mama ($$ eek!) but an awesome week full of love and laughter with two important dates tied into it!


Little Miss has a club sandwich - meaning it's colby jack cheese, turkey, & bacon in a heart shape. I saw this adorable idea for heart shaped bacon on Pinterest so I decide to give a whirl to add some fun to her lunch for the day. :)
Plus the girl loves bacon... lol

Beside it are three heart shaped carrots cutout with my FunBites LuvIt! cutter. Below the sandwich are some additional carrot sticks.

In the small pink heart container are two mini vanilla crunch HomeFree cookies.

Top left is a blueberry & red seedless grape fruit mix with three strawberry hearts ontop, again cut with my FunBites LuvIt! cutter.

Top right is a handful of Quaker Whole Hearts cereal with a babybel cheese ontop. Again, used my FunBites to cut the heart shape out of the wax.

Lunch is packed inside an EasyLunchBoxes container.

Shot with the sandwich top and heart container lid on...



My Bento Friends and I are hosting a Valentine's Blog Hop!!

Please check out Jenn over at Bento for Kidlet's adorable lunch by clicking here ~ Then follow the hop on her page (and so forth and so forth on the next linked pages) to check out even more awesome lunch ideas.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Very cute hearts and lunch, I love the bacon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv it! Very sweet :) The bacon heart is so creative, making a mental note of that for my sailor boy, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! I would have never thought to send Taia a club sandwich but I am going to try one soon! LOVE the heart bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BACON HEART!!!!! Hello! That is the best thing EVER! My bacon loving girls are doing to love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!!! did you make the bacon the night before or the morning of?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...