Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lunch Made Easy: Thankful 4 U

I surprised Little Miss when she got home from her half day of school today with a special lunch. :)

Photobucket

Lunch is ham sandwich cut out with my number 4 and letter U cutters.
Above it the word "Thankful" I cut out of fruit leather. It's ontop of cucumber slices.
Top right is a chocolate cupcakes; I mentioned the recipe used in Monday's lunch post.
Bottom right are some mandarin oranges and apple slices.
Lunch is packed in an EasyLunchBox container.

Photobucket

Photobucket
After she saw her lunch, she told me was thankful for her mama <3 melted my heart! :)

5 comments:

  1. Melted my hear too! What a sweetie pie! Great bento Keeley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a clever idea. I could NOT bring myself to make another turkey bento (I only did one) so Dori's lunch was just plain today. I didn't even take a pic of it. This afternoon's snack will be another story though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little face staring up from your beautiful lunch is too priceless. Indeed, much to be thankful for today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    It set a nice tone for our afternoon of prepping foods for tomorrow and some fun crafts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...