Tuesday, August 16, 2016

How to Keep Apple Slices from Turning Brown {Lunch Tips + Video}

It's Back to School Time!! That means time to start planning for school lunches and snacks.

One of the most frequent questions I get asked is how we keep our apple slices from turning brown?

I've put together a fun video with some tips and tricks that we use to keep our apples from browning. 


Check out this quick video for my tips & tricks that will help keep your child's apple slices from turning brown in their school lunch:





{Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel 
for more videos and tips, coming soon!}



Photobucket



11 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing such an informative video along with this post! Great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great tip! We always take apples on hikes, picnics and traveling.

    Chrystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, aren't you adorable?! love the video, tips and your shirt too! I have the same one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must love Target as much as I do. ;) And thank you!

      Delete
  4. I love packing apples for lunch, I'll definitely be trying this next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Multiple times/week I'm doing this same thing for lunches! Luckily my daughter doesn't mind the lemon juice + water trick!
    ~jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this great tip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for these tips! Maybe I'll start carrying around presliced apples now so I am bit more 'formal' at work.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...