Friday, May 23, 2014

Lunch Made Easy: @Planetbox for Track & Field Day #LBLmoms

Today is Little Miss' Track & Field Day at school for the third and fourth grade classes, which means they'll also be picnicing outside on the grass around the track for lunch.

To let her know I was thinking about her and how proud I am for doing her best, I made her this fun lunch filled with stars and encouraging words packed in our Planetbox Rover

Packed is a turkey sandwich made with Udi's gluten, dairy, soy, & nut free tortillas. I topped it with cheese letters colored with food safe markers that spells out "Great Job!"

Also packed are Enjoy Life Foods Plentils chips, blueberries, carrots, and an Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookie that I cut into a mini star shape.

I finished the lunch box off with a sweet Lunchbox Love Note with a encouraging note. 

You can do anything if you put your mind to it" ... which is exactly what she did last night!


Little Miss and I ran a 5K last night for Girls on the Run. She's been training for it with her team since March.

This girl blows my mind... My daughter who use to get asthma attacks just from being tickled has come SO far! She ran the entire 5K, no walking! We finished together, holding hands, across the finish line. It was such a special thing to share with her. 

{She slept with her medal on last night and wore it to school today too, haha! You could say she's extremely proud and happy.}

Photobucket




    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...