Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Little Lunch Lessons: Music of the Heart #TuesdayTeachings

Little Miss has her winter singing program at school this week. She's so excited because she has a small group solo (she and two of her classmates) during the performance.


In honor of her show and Valentine's Day, I automatically thought of doing a special "Music of the Heart" themed lunch with a fun fact about singing for her Little Lunch Lesson {Tuesday Teaching} this week. 



For lunch, I packed her a SunButter & jelly heart shaped sandwich with a music note cutout in the center. 

Above it, on a long heart skewer, are turkey dog slices and carrot coins. 

Also packed are watermelon dices with music note picks, Van's Natural Foods new Gluten Free BBQ Multigrain Crisps, and two Surf Sweets hearts. 

Lunch is packed in a Planetbox Rover

On a blank Lunchbox Love Note, I included a fun fact about singing for her "little lunch lesson"










2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is SO cute! She's a lucky little girl to have such a thoughtful and creative mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the first time I went to a show. All I knew was that this music made me feel different from all others. Someone finally understood me. This is what music is about.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...