Sunday, January 20, 2013

Food for Thought: Gluten Free Carrot Zucchini Flax Bread

 I love making homemade breads. Especially since Little Miss started eating gluten free, it's been great experimenting with different varieties and flavors. 
This one is no exception. Sweet and tasty, but packed with added nutrition thanks to the flax, zucchini, and carrot! 




This recipe was inspired by one of favorite bread recipes, our Applesauce Bread, we love and my friend Michelle's MOMables recipe for Carrot & Zucchini Bars. 







Photobucket



realfoodallergyfree

6 comments:

  1. Looks so good I need to start make GF breads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks delicious! So moist and yummy. I'll definitely try making it soon. You're awesome for tackling so many gf breads! I need to make some sandwich bread because I'm tired of all the holes in Udi's :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! This one would be great for you, since its gluten & dairy free :) it's delicious!

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing!!! I am so loving flax as of late. GREAT recipe lady :) And your picture made me drool a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YUM, this looks super moist! I bet my boys would LOVE it!
    I'd love for you to link this up at our Gluten Free Fridays party this week! Its live now! I hope you make it this week! :) Cindy from vegetarianmamma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Looks amazing! I can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...