Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Simple & Quick - Turkey & Cheese Melt Sandwich

A school lunch so simple & quick, I wasn't even going to blog about it...
But what the hey ;) I love you guys too much and sometimes even the simple fixins' can be inspiring!
 

A Turkey & Cheese Melt on gluten free bread. Simple enough, right?
 
It really was. I made the sandwich and got it going in the toaster oven to let the cheese melt.
 
While that was cookin', I filled the other compartments with BBQ PopChips, carrot chips, and a mini dipper of cottage cheese.
 
Easy-peasy!
 
Wondering how to keep a toasted sandwich from getting soggy in the lunch box?
Read the "how to" and tips by clicking HERE.
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...