Monday, November 12, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: MOMables Monday - Breakfast for School!

It has been a while since I made Little Miss French Toast for her school lunch so I decided to make her one of our MOMables favorites!
{Breakfast for Lunch} Gluten, Peanut, Tree Nut, & Dairy Free:
To make her french toast, this time I used two slices of Udi's Cinnamon Raisin Bread. Udi's is gluten, nut, dairy, & soy free. I also used coconut milk to keep the entire lunch dairy free when making our french toast.
Inside her Mini Dipper lidded container is syrup for dipping her sticks into.
She also has leftover sausage links from breakfast over the weekend and a hard boiled egg that I sliced and then cut with my mini flower cookie cutter to add some fun.
Finishing off her delicious breakfast packed inside her EasyLunchboxes container is a banana.
 
Photobucket
 
 
If you're interested in trying a MOMables Menu Plan, don't miss this rare chance to save 30% off your first three months ~ Click HERE to learn more
 
For FREE tips from MOMables, make sure to follow on Facebook or Twitter!
 
 
   

1 comment:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...