Monday, July 16, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: MOMables, SunButter, & HomeFree = Yummy!

A bento box full of Little Miss' favorite things:

Little Miss has her favorite sandwich - her version of the MOMables Silly Monkey Sandwich: Udi's Cinnamon Raisin (gluten, nut, dairy, & soy free) bread filled with SunButter, banana slices, and honey.

In the middle of her sandwich are red delicious apple slices.

In the upper compartments she has three HomeFree mini crunch chocolate chip cookies and a baby spinach side salad.

Lunch is packed in an EasyLunchBoxes container.



2 comments:

  1. Keeley, you've convinced me that I MUST try Udi's bread. I think that my kidlets would just LOVE the cinnamon raisin variety. Plus, those little pizzas that you serve make me hungry every time I see them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Just so you know, I'm totally using you for "inspiration" to make Girl Scout Camp lunches this week. (That would = blatantly taking your ideas.) Thanks for the daily dose of healthy creativity! Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...