Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: TGIF!! Smile!

Woot! Friday! Finally!! It's been one of those long weeks for us, lol... So I am soooo relieved it's Friday tomorrow. What better way to enjoy lunch then with a smile! Right?! Right! :)



Little Miss has a gluten free rice cake topped with SunButter spread and raisins for the smiley face.
Top left is a mixture of raisins, freeze dried bananas, and freeze dried mangos. Little Miss has been lovin' these mangos, btw... So yummy.
Top right is baby carrots, colby cheese slices, and a gluten free beef stick.
Lunch is packed in an EasyLunchboxes container.
Simple. Fun. Delicious. Done!

4 comments:

  1. Right, love the smiley face :) Makes me happy seeing one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I got a little creative with my kiddos dinner last night and my daughter (2 years old) ate kiwi for the first time and ate her mandarin oranges without a battle for the first time. Yay!!! I need to get creative more often, you have inspired me to make their meals more fun! Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm! We love rice cakes and the happy face just makes you smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...