Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Chicken Tacos

We had beef tacos for dinner tonight. Little Miss loves tacos so much she jumped up and down, giving me hugs when I told her what I was making (lol, silly kiddo)!
Anyways, with some of the leftover mini-corn shells, I thought it'd be great for her lunch - she was happy to hear that too.

Little Miss has her LunchBots Duo two mini-corn shell tacos, filled with cheese and chicken breast strips with a dollop of sour cream on top (all gluten-free items used). Under the tacos is a bed of romaine, some hand cut flower carrots, and also the little carrot bit scraps from cutting the flowers (she loves to nibble on the little pieces too plus then there's no waste).

On the right hand side are two fruit kabobs of freshly peeled mandarin orange and watermelon dices.
There are also sugar snap peas and a small silicon flower cup with two HomeFree mini crunch chocolate chocolate chip cookies (nut free and gluten free).





3 comments:

  1. Nummers! And those little taco shells fit perfect in that lunch bot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOooohhh! I might steal your lil babes lunch right out of her backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy tacos! I would jump up and down too :) Being easily excited is a good thing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...