Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: What's for Lunch on Wednesday?

Reminding all my bloggy-friends to check out What's for Lunch Wednesday?'s over at Bentolunch.net! A great place to link up your own creations and also get inspiration from other bento makers. :)

Here's what I made for Little Miss for Wednesday:

Photobucket


In the main compartment, Little Miss has a star peekaboo cutout Sunbutter & Jelly sandwich, four grape tomatoes, and four pieces of celery.
Top right is cantaloupe and blueberry fruit mix. Bottom right is a banana muffin. I baked them this evening ~ Yum! :)
Lunch is packed inside an EasyLunchBoxes container.

2 comments:

  1. I am digging all the colors! DO you have your banana muffin recipe up somewhere? I do love me some muffins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually loved the lightness of the strawberry banana orange muffins I made so I just eliminated the orange and strawberries ~ Little Miss LOVED them because the banana taste is so yummy without being too bready.
    I made some for me the same way but added blueberries instead. I ate one for breakfast, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...