Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Deals & Steals: B1/G1 Drinks at Starbucks

Oh, this is not good for my Starbucks addicted behind... I'm in LOVE with Peppermint Mochas. I order them all year (shh, don't tell my BF! hehe, it didn't take me long to get a Gold rewards card.)

On November 17–20 from 2–5 p.m., when you buy one holiday beverage, you’ll get a second one FREE. (So one for me and one for you, right? Right.) Warm up with your choice of a Peppermint Mocha or new Skinny Peppermint Mocha, Caramel BrulĂ©e Latte, Gingerbread Latte or the longest-running holiday favorite, the Eggnog Latte.

Starbucks Buy 1/ Get 1 Drinks Info.

1 comment:

  1. I will be going to Starbucks alone, so it will be one for me and one for me! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...