Monday, October 3, 2011

Lunch Made Easy: We are all made of Stars

Since I made Little Miss her lunch today, I've had the Moby song "We are all made of stars" stuck in my head, lol (thus the title). I realized I hadn't used my star sandwich cutter in a while so why not today then!


Bologna & Cheese Star Sandwich
Star cutout cucumber slices on a bed of carrots and cucumber bits
Red seedless Grapes
Star shaped cheese crackers
Enjoy Life softbaked chocolate chip cookie (they are Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Sesame Free, Casein Free, & Potato Free)
On the top right is a little fruit medley of Star shaped Cantaloupe & Strawberry cutouts, with the edge bits tucked underneath
Bottom right is a cup of yogurt and some cheese bites
Not pictured: Fruitables juice box



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...