Friday, September 30, 2011

Lunch Made Easy: It's FRIDAY!!

Woohoo! It's Friday!! *Happy Dance*
So last night I attend one of the Taste of Home Cooking Schools with my mother. I'll post about that next. :) I didn't get home until almost 11pm (since it was an hour+ away) aaaaaand if you remember from my previous posts, we are early risers in this house (4:30am now). Ick! So I am one tired Mama, but it was totally worth it.

Anyways, here's Little Miss's lunch today -


A mini pizza sliced and stacked there on the left
Some grapes and strawberries with two picks of grapes & blueberries ontop
A spinach salad on the right (there's a small amt of  FF zesty Italian, her fave, in the cup w/ lid)

This morning she says to me "Pizza and spinach, mama? Those are like our two favorite things in da' whole wide world!"
Yeah, I pretty much love her. :) lol

2 comments:

  1. My daughter made her own lunch (last night) for today so I am not in a rush this morning!

    I know you love food memes and I created a brand new bento one at Bento Blog Network. Check it out and participate! There are meme buttons at the bottom and a small size one on the sidebar. This week there is not theme, but specific themes start next week. Help spread the word!!

    Thanks!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...