Monday, May 5, 2014

Lunch Made Easy: Gluten Free Quesadillas for Cinco de Mayo

Sunday is always the day Little Miss and I go to church, come home and enjoy some lunch together, and then get crackin' in the kitchen making delicious recipes and lunches for the next day.

Since Monday is Cinco de Mayo, Little Miss said quesadillas were in order. So, I set out making some homemade Vegan refried beans, diced up some chicken breast, fresh veggies, and grabbed our Udi's Gluten Free tortillas with a side of Wholly Guacamole

One for her for school and one for me for work. Perfect!


I love peppers, especially dipped in guacamole, so I made sure to pack extra on the side of my EasyLunchboxes container. 

My quesadilla is sans cheese with extra bean, chicken, and lettuce. Little Miss has bean, chicken, and cheese.

Both are made with Udi's gluten, dairy, nut, & soy free tortillas.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...