Monday, May 7, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: SunButter Swiper Sandwich

"That silly fox is always trying to swipe our stuff!"

I got these small Dora containers from Target at 70% for a pack of two - so I had been waiting to use my $0.30 deal!
When I saw this swiper sammie on Pinterest I couldn't wait to make a version with SunButter for my Little Miss!

Swiper is made from Udi's (gluten free, nut free, dairy free, soy free) bread and SunButter sunflower seed spread. His mask is made of grape jelly, his eyes are a marshmallow I cut in half with raisins "glued on" with a dab of honey for the eyes. His snout is half a banana sliced vertically with another raisin on the end. This teeth are mini marshmallows I cut in to small triangular pieces.

Top left are carrot and sweet red pepper slices with a small silicon container of dip.
Top right is a Dora lidded container with applesauce inside and extra raisins are tucked on the side of the container.

Lunch is packed inside an EasyLunchBoxes container.

5 comments:

  1. You are freeeeeekin amazing. and awesome. and I want to be your lady cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Awwwwwww MAN! I love Swiper :) I can't wait for the girls to get up so I can show them this lunch! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Keeley, you make me wish my children were under six again! Don't think I could get away with this in my 13 yr old son's lunch box : ( Wish I could...Love that swiper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Keeley ~ thanks for the continued inspiration. Totally admit I'm totally swiping this from you to send with our 2nd grader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swiper NO swiping!! Love it!
    ~Rebecca at Bentos on the Bayou

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...