Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Flower Bagel Bites

Well, I only got home about 45 minutes ago from a long day of travel for work. In that time managed to make two lunches, nibble on some leftover dinner, and put on my pajamas. Now here I sit blogging and then to button up some loose ends for work..that 3am alarm is going to be here before I blink! Good thing I operate well on very little sleep. :)  

Little Miss has half an Udi's (Gluten, Nut, Soy, & Dairy Free) Bagel with SunButter and Honey. I cut it into four bites then created a flower shape using colby jack cheese slices and a carrot for the center.
Top left are VeggieChips.
Top right is a grape and strawberry mix. The strawberries are cut into flower shapes also.
Lunch is packed in an EasyLunchBoxes container.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...