Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Bunny Box

Little Miss requested some of her Chicken Apple Sausage in her lunch for tomorrow. I try to mix things up so I don't serve the sausage the same way every time, so I figured I'd do a different take on the "MOMables: Classic Deli Box" I made for Little Miss a couple weeks ago that she loved!

Little Miss has Glutino gluten and nut free crackers, so she can stack her cheese and sausage slices on them to build her own Lunchable/MOMable. :)

Since I was also putting her bunny shaped hard boiled egg in her lunch, pictured bottom right, so I cut the cheese out with my mini bunny cutter this time to match. The cheese is stacked and alternating colby-jack and cheddar slices.

In her EasyLunchBoxes container are also baby carrots and mandarin oranges.

Not big on crackers? Check out this lunch from the past with the same concept only using bread discs!


 

5 comments:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...