Monday, November 28, 2011

Lunch Made Easy: Biscoff Spread & Jelly Sandwich

Today's lunch is simple in nature, but includes a new yummy nut free spread I want to tell you about!
I've included my advent countdown, as mentioned in yesterday's post -- On Tuesday, there will 26 days left until Christmas!

Photobucket

Lunch is a crustless Biscoff Spread & Jelly sandwich. Biscoff is Little Miss's new fave - I had seen it on the shelf at my grocer but was intimidated to try it... they happened to be giving samples this past weekend so it gave her and I a chance to try it! (It must've been fate. She LOVED it!)
It's on the sweeter side than Sunbutter (which we also LOVE). Biscoff Spread is Europe's alternative to Peanut Butter - NUT FREE, contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and it's vegan. The main ingredient is Biscoff Cookies.

                         Photobucket      Photobucket

All opinions and pictures are my own. I was not paid or given Biscoff to promote, just spreading the love! Spreading... get it?! ;)
Just another great alternative for nut-free households or for kids in nut free classrooms/ schools.


Back to lunch -
I cut the number 26 out of a grape all-natural fruit leather strip.
There are some organic baby carrots, a babybel cheese, and a york patty for a treat.

Top right is some Mott's Natural Applesauce and bottom right is a fruit medley of blackberries & mandarin oranges.

All packed inside an EasyLunchBox.


4 comments:

  1. Cute lunch! We love Biscoff spread here! I have to hide the jar or I find spoon holes in it in the morning :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bento! I need to get on the ball with holiday lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of Biscoff Spread before. That's good to know about; my son attends a nut-free co-op. I wonder if it's available in my area?

    ~Very cute bento! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jenn - that's awesome :) glad y'all love it too!

    @Corey - yesterday's was more Holiday-ish, I don't want to overload on the Christmas stuff just yet. lol

    @Koogle - I believe they list retailers on their website. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...