Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lunch Made Easy: I love you BEARY much!

Wednesday's lunch:



I hand cut her sandwich in the shape of a bear face. I used provalone for the facial features and grapes for the eyes & nose. I drew his cut little mouth on with my green food writer pen.

There are hot dog flower bursts tucked underneath, strawberries along the sides, a few handcut flower carrots on the top left, and a few bugles tucked on the top.

On the bottom right is a hard boiled egg done in her egg mold with some addt'l grapes tucked around it.

Top right are some frozen vanilla yogurts I made overnight in a silicon bear candy mold I have.


Sorry for the poor pic quality today - it does them no justice because they have cute little details on them for their face, etc.


This is what the mold looks like (after I popped out the ones I used in her lunch).

It's great because it will keep the yogurt cold and by the time she's ready to eat lunch they'll be soft and ready to eat. :)

She was very excited about them this morning!



3 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Would you like to come over and link up your post to my new link party featuring lunchbox ideas? You can find it here: http://allergyfreecookery.blogspot.com/2011/10/allergy-friendly-lunchbox-love-4-and.html.

    Thanks!
    Lisa @ Allergy Free Vintage Cookery

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute..! love the molds.. it can make many lovely bears.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...