Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Little Lunch Lessons: Give THANKS #TuesdayTeachings #LBLholiday

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I wanted to tie that into our theme for this week's Little Lunch Lesson {Tuesday Teachings} school lunch. 

A simple card from our Thanksgiving pack of Lunchbox Love Notes was just the answer.




As soon as I read this quote by Meister Eckhart, it immediately made me think of the song by Mikeschair called "All I Can Do". 

All I can do is thank You
For this life I never deserved

Wanna thank You for the grace
I know I don't have to earn
You love me, You love me
Your mercy is proof
All I can do is say thank You
All I can do is say thank You



For today's lunch, Little Miss has Don't Go Nuts brand soy butter sandwich bites on Udi's Gluten Free bread. Also packed are red seedless grapes and fresh cut carrot sticks, including little carrot hearts that Little Miss so proudly cut out herself. Lunch is packed in an EasyLunchboxes container. 



Photobucket


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...