Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Chebe Cheese Bread ~ Gluten Free, Nut Free, Peanut Free, HomeFree :)

Monday's lunch features Chebe GF Cheese Bread that I baked Friday evening. (More info on this bread later in the post ... because it is delicious!)


Little Miss has a turkey and cheese sandwich on Chebe cheese bread. Also in the main compartment is a mini silicon flower cup containing three flower cut carrots. There are three additional flower cut carrots on top of the sandwich, just to look cute. :) Beside the mini cup are two mini chocolate chip HomeFree cookies.
Top left are red seedless grapes with a small bear fork pick. Top right are three pieces of celery filled with SunButter, laying on top of a bed of Veggie Chips (Sensible Portions brand, which are GF).
Lunch is packed inside an EasyLunchBoxes container.

-------------------------------------

I was pretty pumped to try the Chebe bread after I purchased the mix. It was only $2.99, which for GF items is pretty darn cheap... (They also make a pizza crust mix, cinnamon roll mix, and more.)



As suggested on the instructions, I added cheese to the mix - but you don't have to if you're trying to keep things dairy free or vegan. You could always use a cheese substitute, as well.


We first used the bread over the weekend to make Little Miss a personal sized pizza. She LOVED it!
I even tried a bite and I was super impressed with the taste! This mix is definitely a keeper.








2 comments:

  1. oh my that bread looks yummy, I am sure she will love this! I will have to buy it and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chebe is the BEST!! I've used it to make Red Lobster's Garlic Cheese Biscuits, Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets, and Pizza Rolls.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...