Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lunch Made Easy: Simple Snowflakes

Monday's lunch marks 20 days left on our advent countdown!

Photobucket



The sandwiches are simple snowflakes - one large one and three small ones cut with my snowflake cookie cutters. The sandwiches are Biscoff Spread sandwiches.

There are two beef & cheese bites added in the same area, with one of the pieces of cheese noting "20" for the advent countdown. Written with a Betty Crocker food writer pen.

Top right are some sugar snap peas & organic baby carrots.
Bottom right are mandarin oranges & red seedless grape halves.

Packed inside an EasyLunchBox.

9 comments:

  1. I love the large snowflake cookie cutter! Do you remember the brand on it? I started your countdown idea for my kids last Thursday and they love it. A little challenging for my 5-year-old, but a fun learning tool. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fantastic! :)

    I don't remember the brand but I bought the large one at Hobby Lobby - it was in a set with a few other Christmas/ Holiday cutters. I've had the mini-snowflake cutter for a couple years and don't remember at all about that one, lol. Hope that helps on the large one though! If you get a chance, feel free to share some pics of your lunches on my facebook page - I love seeing them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Beautiful colors. You know how much I love COLOR! I am loving every one of your advent lunches. Such a great idea! I am going to have to steal it once the girls go to school with lunches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious! The snowflake sandwiches are so fun and festive :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    I love the colors too - kinda needed the punch since the sandwiches were plain, but oh so cute. :) Little Miss loved them when I showed her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your blog! Its so cute! Im also your newest follower! You can follow back at: tristacreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^ Thank you so much! And welcome! I will definitely check your blog out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Keeley for the Hobby Lobby tip! I am so appreciating the inspiration you give me to up the fun factor in my kids lunches!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...