Monday, June 6, 2011

Lunch Made Easy: Just Another Manic Monday...

Monday morning... ick.

Thoughts:
1) Monday's are historically busy at my office - *fingers crossed* the day goes fast!
2) I only have to drag myself out of bed four more times before it's the weekend again.
3) Eight more school days left this year for my Little Miss. Two of them are half days.
4) Um... that's all the positivity I can think of right now. lol



Today's Lunch for Little Miss:
-Heart Shaped Sandwich
-A cup of strawberry dices, blueberries, & grapes
along with two addt'l grapes with balloon picks
-A few mini oreos for dessert
-A diced hardboiled egg
-A few potato chips
-Two flower cutout colby jack cheese slices with flower stem picks
(and not to be forgetten,)
-A fruitables juice box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...