Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Food for Thought: Kraut & Kielbasa "Man Meal"

My boyfriend and I have an running joke that the meals I make that only he likes are dubbed "Man Meals" (although, this particular one the 5 year old has taken a liking to as well, lol - win/ win I suppose!)

This one is one of my faves (not to eat but to make) because it takes 1.2 seconds to do! lol ;) great for a morning when I don't have a lot of time!




What you'll need: A crockpot, sauerkraut, and polish kielbasa
It's just that simple...


The kraut you'll want is sold in the refrigerated section by the hot dogs and lunch meat.


Dice up your kielbasa into bite size slices.


Spray your pot with Pam... dump it all in, stir it up, turn it on low...


It's just that simple.


You'll want to let it cook on low for about 6 hours.

This is seriously my BF's fave. Which I'm more than OK with... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...