Sunday, December 15, 2013

{Christmas Countdown} Advent Lunches: Nine Ladies Dancing

Last week Friday marked 12 days left until Christmas. Little Miss had asked me a few weeks ago, when we started our Advent Lunches countdown this year, if we could do the "12 Days of Christmas" for our lunches. I told her I'd do my best, knowing there were also weekends in between.
 
Monday marks only nine days left... and that means "nine ladies dancing". So we filled her Easylunchbox with ballerina slipper sandwiches to dance in her lunch.
 
 


 
I made her ballerina slipper sandwiches out of the heel pieces of our Udi's gluten, dairy, soy, & nut free bread loaf. They're filled with SunButter & honey.
 
Also packed are carrots, pear slices, and the number nine cut from a piece of watermelon.
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am so in love with this lunch! So cute and creative. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Those ballet shoes are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ballet shoes look amazing!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...