Monday, September 17, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Leftovers for the Lunch Box

Little Miss has picture day tomorrow at school! Yay!

I had *planned* on making her a Picture Day themed bento like I did for her school lunch last year... BUT whenever we have tacos for dinner, this little girl gets her heart set on the leftovers in her lunch box the next day. Seriously. lol

So, I gave her the choice: Picture day lunch or leftover taco meat? She chose leftovers. :)








She has leftovers in the form of "build your own nachos". One of her favorites.

She also has a side salad with zesty Italian dressing and a peach & pear fruit mix.

Lunch is packed in an EasyLunchboxes container.

Simple, quick, and delicious.

Psst! Since it *is* picture day, I did sneak in a smiley face pick into the fruit. Hehe ;)
 
Visit my Lunch Box Goodies tab at the top of this page to find the items that I use in my lunches.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I would choose leftover taco night too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn've put a smiley face pick in the cheese too.

    What?

    Nobody else gets it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY! My kids would love this. We have made nachos, but I never thought of adding meat.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...