Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Smiles & Style

Woohoo! TGIF! :)
Little Miss requested lunch in her Goodbyn Bynto again - I think she just loves the stickers and because it's "something new", lol...

In the bottom compartment are both ham & cheese and turkey & cheese roll ups on two long picks.

Her waterbottle will have ice water filled in it in the AM.

Top compartment has McCain's Smiles potatoes (they are gluten free), a cup of red seedless grapes, and leftover steamed sugar snap peas.

 
To all my Mama's out there, have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day weekend!! XO
Mine will be spent with my own mother on Saturday ~ Girl's day out with the three of us (Nana, Me, & Little Miss)! Sunday will most likely consist of church and my little family taking this Mama out to eat after. :) Little Miss has already told me she has a surprise for me she made at school *but she can't tell me what so I'm not allowed to ask questions* lol! Can't wait. :)

8 comments:

  1. I would love to try out those potatoes. I'm never successful feeding my children potatoes other than french fries. It must be the starchy feel that they don't like. Gluten-free shouldn't have that, right? Your lunches are one of those that I regularly visit coz it gives me ideas on just what to pack. Very healthy and inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and happy mothers day! Enjoy your weekend :)

      Delete
    2. I tried those McCain Smiles when visiting my mum in Canada, and they are like a big shaped french fry your kids might like them!

      Delete
  2. LOVE THE POST ! HOPE YOU DON'T MIND IF WE REFERRED TO YOUR POST ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE! http://www.facebook.com/pages/TinyWiggles/328205205576#!/pages/TinyWiggles/328205205576

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog!! Which I love!! And I am so happy I found!! My daughter has a peanut allergy and just stated to have gluten issues! So we are gluten free too! i am so happy to find some cute and yummy ideas for her!! Any ideas for a fun snack to bring to school for her birthday?? I thought you might have some ideas from things you might have done!! THanks Again for taking the time to do this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a catchy blog! wanna follow each other darling? XoXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be checking in regularly. My daughter, almost 5 is anaphylactic to nuts, has coeliac disease and also Eosinophilic Osephagitis.

    I am not creative when it comes to her lunch box AT ALL lol. I think she gets bored with it sometimes too. Probably doesn't help that she is a fussy eater, which I think partly was made worse by her EoE. I have seen improvement though with persistence but we still have a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...