Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Lunch by Little Miss

Little Miss requested she pick out all her foods for lunch again tomorrow. :) I happy obliged, of course! I'm always intrigued to see what she'll pick out and what she's got planned, lol... She gave me her list pretty quickly, as if she'd been contemplating it all afternoon! Love it.



Lunch by Little Miss
  • 1/2 a Nut Free & Gluten Free Udi's Bagel Sandwich, with Nitrate & Gluten Free Turkey Slices & Cheese.
  • Tucked beside it are Veggie Chips.
  • The other side has raisins, apple slices, and a silicon bear shaped container filled with SunButter for dipping.
  • There's a separate lidded container with cottage cheese.
  • Lunch is packed inside a LunchBots Duo container.



1 comment:

  1. Hi. The lunches remind me of those in my new children's picture book "The Girl Who Cannot Eat Peanut Butter" http://allergypicturebook.com

    Cheers, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...