Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Cheesy Ravioli

A little change up for something basic and fun on Friday for Little Miss :)



Little Miss has five four-cheese raviolis with a small container of marinara for dipping. (She loves these.)
The top right compartment is a mini romaine salad. Top left compartment are her beloved mandarin oranges.

Lunch is packed inside an EasyLunchBoxes container.

------------------

If you saw yesterday's post (with todays lunches) I had banana chocolate chip muffins in our bentos. I had baked these Tuesday night. When I came home from work today, the only reminants in the storage container was a HALF a muffin sitting there. LOL, I've been requested to bake more. Sheesh, I do a form of banana muffin all the time who know chocolate chip would be the biggest hit.
Anyways, if I can remember I will try to post the recipe this weekend. :)

Have a happy friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love ravioli :D And of course, chocolate chips make everything better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good-looking lunch! You know, I've never made the little ones ravioli! It's about time I did :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...