Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lunch Made Easy: Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday: I am truly thankful for my wonderful family. Without them, I would be lost! I am thankful for my beautiful daughter (Little Miss) and my supportive boyfriend. I am thankful I have a wonderful job with people that I not only call co-workers but friends. I am thankful for my daughter's amazing new school and all the opportunities she is going to have there. AND of course I am thankful for my very special blog readers and fellow blog buddies who take the time to enjoy my posts and inspire me as well. :)



Today's lunch is a mini-bagel turkey & cheese sandwich, a few cauliflower florets, a cup with a heart shaped hard boiled egg (and a few skittles sprinkled around it), also two "umbrella" babybel cheeses. A bag of apple bites fits snuggly ontop of it all so I can snap it all into one container. :)
Not pictured: Grape juice box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...