Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lunch Made Easy: Goldfish Sandwich Bread

We finally found a package of the new Goldfish Sandwich Bread at our grocery store! I was thinking it was too new that hadn't got it in yet, but I found one lonely pacakge on the shelf... After talking to the cashier, I guess they've been selling out! That's crazy. Well anyways, Little Miss was JUMPING up and down when we got it. lol, over bread... I know... have to love kids! :)


I did end up going home from work sick yesterday (ick!) - still not 100% today but better than yesterday so I hope this means I'm finally heading in the right direction...

Today's lunch is:
A bologna & cheese sandwich on Little Miss's new Goldfish Sandwich Bread
A few pringles and some mini stripe cookies
Two picks with cantaloupe and watermelon bites
A hardboiled egg, sliced
Not pictured - grape juice box

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Try the fish and water idea like I did for Bear also. The moms at Bear's school are saying that have to step up their lunches now.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...