Monday, June 27, 2011

Mission Organization: Spare Room Shelves

Wow - what a great last couple of days! Sorry I haven't posted in a couple. Little Miss went to visit her grandparents so my boyfriend and I got to spend some much needed time together which included some dining with friends, an evening downtown, and a music concert in the park. It truely was a great weekend!

That being said, I did manage to squeeze in a bit of organizing. :) The spare room I have serves as storage, additional closet space, and has become a "catch-all"... it bothers me greatly. It's still not perfect but I definitely made a dent. Here's the before:


I bought some more of the storage bins I used in my front entry from the dollar store.



A small bag of trash, a pile for the recycle, and a small donation pile later... here's what I did accomplish:


Like I said, still not great but so much better. I like to think of it as organized chaos now. LOL
Since not all of paperwork piles, etc are mine *ahem* I couldn't have at them purging for the recycle bin. I'm hoping me organizing what I did do will inspire a certain someone to continue further. I'll let you know if that works or not, lol. ;)

I'm going to try and find a few more containers to clean it up a bit more I think, but my goodness when I walk in the room I love it's not quite as bad of an eye sore now.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog ... love the oreo brownie cupcakes !!!

    - Smita
    littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com
    (fun food ideas for kids )

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...