Thursday, June 2, 2011

Deals & Steals: $20 Old Navy Groupon for $10!! *HOT*

Hi everyone!! This deal is too HOT not to share!
Right now GROUPON has a National Deal where you can get $20 to shop at Old Navy for only $10!
That is like GOLD to me, lol... I never have trouble finding purchases for my entire family there.



Not only that, if you shop through EBATES to get to the Groupon page, you'll get an additional 3% cash back on the $10 purchase of the GROUPON!

I've been a loyal customer of both EBATES and GROUPON for two years, respectively. Great experiences with both! (LOVE when my big fat check comes in the mail from EBATES!)

If you have any questions about how either Groupon or Ebates works, feel free to email me or leave a comment! I'd be happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...