Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Simple Fishy Fun for School

Simple "Fish Fun" in Little Miss' school lunch for tomorrow!

I love how packing Allergy Friendly Lunches can be so fast and delicious. :)

Gluten, Tree Nut, & Peanut Free Lunch Box for tomorrow:


Allergy Friendly, Gluten Free, Nut Free


Little Miss has a SunButter and Jelly sandwich on Udi's gluten free bread (soy, gluten, dairy, & nut free). 

Super simple way to cut a sammie into a fish (I haven't done this in ages, lol, I think I posted a shot on one of my first blog posts showing one I made this way years ago). The body is a circle and the tail is a heart with the end cut off so it fits up against the body.

The fin is cheese and so is the fish's eye. The eye and mouth are colored with food safe markers.

The fish is swimming on a sea of matchstick carrots.

In the middle is a fish pick with a few red seedless grapes.

Little Miss also has a mini chocolate chip muffin made with King Arthur Flour Gluten-Free Muffin Mix. I love the KAF gluten-free line of mixes because they are made in a Top-8 Allergen free facility... and taste delicious to boot!

She also has a Mini Dipper filled with peach chunks. Lid not pictured. 

Lunch is packed in a Steeltainer container.

I was sent two Steeltainers about a month ago to review. I have been using them myself during that time and also packing Little Miss her snacks in them. Look for my full review write-up post coming soon!





2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for the how-to fish lesson :) I'm going to try that this week.
    -Dana

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...