Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Go Blue! (UofM Football)

 ♫ ♪ It's the most wonderful time of the year! ♫ ♪

That's right... FOOTBALL SEASON!!
We are *HUGE* football fans in our house ~ NFL & College ball. This Saturday night is an epic match of University of Michigan vs. Alabama!
Now, I love me some Nick Saban and Houndstooth but the Fella is a Michigan fan. His love for them has rubbed off on my Little Miss, as well. ;)



She got such a kick out of this while we were making lunches tonight. She was certain the Fella was going to be jealous so I had to text him a photo of it right away. lol

She has a turkey & cheese sandwich on Udi's GF bread. It's topped with a slice of cheese colored and decorated to look like the Michigan "M" logo. (Don't mind the discoloration in the center *ahem* I tried to get a little too artsy and it failed so I did my best to cover it up. lol)

Below the sandwich are sugar snap peas.

Top left is Chobani Champions Orange Vanilla yogurt (her favorite flavor) with a football cupcake pick ring in the center.

Inside the football container on the top right are red seedless grapes. (I got these containers after Easter on clearance from Target!)

Lunch is packed in an EasyLunchBoxes container.

"Hail To The Victors!"
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...