Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Bite Size Bento

Little bites are packed up in our LunchBots Duo for Thursday's lunch.

Little Miss has a doctor appointment in the AM ~ Her asthma has been the pits this week and the nebulizer is helping since her inhaler wasn't cutting it, but her appetite has been down along with some tummy issues so I just want to make sure she is doing alright. In the past when it's been so bad we've had to put her on pneumonia treatments too in order to kick the crud in her lungs she's fighting so badly. I had to pick her up early from daycare today because she was so miserable. Poor baby.

On the left are three summer sausage slices and a flower silicone cup with small cheese slices I cut neatly placed around a hard boiled egg that I sliced, cut with a mini flower cutter, and then stacked inside the cup.
On the right is a small container of grapes & strawberry dices, along with some baby carrots and dip.

4 comments:

  1. Let us know how the dr appt goes! poor baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks terrific! I hope Little Miss feels better soon, asthma is the pits :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little miss. We are sending lots of hugs! The lunch is so CUTE! I love how you made the flower :) So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...