Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Dog Days Night

Oddly enough, I've had this dog and bone cutter sitting in my box of cutters for probably a good 6 months now and haven't used them... LOL, when Little Miss made her lunch this past Sunday evening she saw them and was shocked that I'd been holding out on her! ;) So here you go baby girl!




She has a ham and cheese sandwich on Udi's (gluten, nut, soy, & dairy free) bread.

When I was cutting the bone she originally asked me if I was going to use the bread for the moon. I said "Moon? Oh that's a fantastic idea! Dog howling at the moon!" *smart girl!* So I added some moon and star cheese bites, as well.

Top right are watermelon slices also cut from the bone cutter, ontop of some red seedless grapes.
Bottom right is a baby spinach salad with matchstick carrots.

Lunch is packed in an EasyLunchBoxes container.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



3 comments:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...