Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Chicken Parmesan Cup & GF Pasta

Little Miss called her lunch for tomorrow "fancy", lol.
I just call it delicious!

In case you don't follow me on Facebook, I mentioned there I was sharing the idea/recipe for these Chicken Parmesan Cups over at MOMables. (Check out the MOMables blog post for the recipe and details ~ I just make sure to use Gluten Free ingredients when making them for Little Miss!)


In her EasyLunchBoxes container, Little Miss has a Chicken Parmesan Cup in the main compartment along with Ancient Harvest Brand Quinoa Veggie Spiral Pasta. I included a small container of extra pasta sauce so she could pour it over the noodles.

She also has a pear slice and grape fruit medley, along with a baby spinach side salad.

I think I'll be packing the same lunch for me, YUM! :)



Please take a moment to vote for Keeley McGuire Blog for
Top 25 Foodies Moms of 2012!
I need your help and there's only 6 days left ~
You can vote daily!
I appreciate your support! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...