Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Babysitter Bento

Little Miss is actually off school tomorrow and Friday (conferences/ end of marking period).
She will be going to her usual babysitter, who's been watching her since she was about two and half I think, when she hasn't been in school.
She's a saint when it comes to being attentive to her needs and foods with regards to her peanut allergy but now that we're on the gluten free kick, I didn't want her to have to worry or feel like she had to purchase anything special. So we agreed that I would happily provide her with snacks and lunch for the days she's there. :)

I wanted to keep it simple so Little Miss has rolled up slices of turkey and ham, along with some colby jack cheese bites.
Below that is a gluten free rice cake, that I cut in half and stacked, and a few organic baby carrot slices.
On the right hand side is watermelon.

For snacks:
1) EnjoyLife SunButter Crunch bar
2) Red seedless grapes and celery

2 comments:

  1. Yummy watermelon! I can't wait for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious and nice title :) I love the way you cut the watermelon!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...