A hit with the fella and Little Miss.
The recipe came from my latest issue of Everyday Food, with just a few minor changes to the way I made mine.
8 Petite Yellow Potatoes, washed and sliced in half vertically
1/2 Cup of Water
4 tsp. of Honey
2 Tbsp. of Butter
Seasoning: I used my go-to Italian Herb grinder seasoning
(I know, I use it on everything. I don't care, I love it. lol)
- In a skillet on medium-high, pour in water and add butter.
- Allow pan to heat and butter to melt.
- After butter has melted, place potatoes into skillet.
- Cover and let cook for 20-25 minutes, until tender. Stirring occasionally.
- After potatoes the potatoes have begun to tender, remove cover and allow the rest of the water in the pan to evaporate. This will take approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Once water has evaporated, add seasoning. No science to the seasoning, I just drenched mine until they were nicely coated, just the way I like it!
- Add honey to pan and immediately begin tossing/stirring potatoes until they are coated in the glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!
We ate ours with steak and steamed vegetables. Yum!
The recipe has been linked up to: