Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snackable: Valentine's Treat Idea

Every day in conjunction to Little Miss's lunches, I also pack her a morning snack for school. I don't post about them since they're usually a container of goldfish crackers, a Sunbutter Crunch bar, a banana, or something along those lines...

Since I've been having so much fun making Little Miss her Heart themed bentos, I was excited to share this adorable treat/ snack idea with everyone. :)

Photobucket

I've been loving all the adorable Valentine's goodies from the Target dollar sections ~
That's where I found these adorable treat boxes for $1!

Photobucket


You could fill them with small crackers, candies, cookies, etc. I opted for some dry cereal today for her snack.

I purchased these adorable cupcake picks from Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago as well. I can't remember if I used a 40% coupon or just got them half off... either way they were only around a $1 for all of them. :)

Photobucket

Using a permanent marker, I simply wrote "XO XO" on the heart - you could leave plain or do "Be Mine", "Love You", and so forth for a cute festive idea.
Photobucket


After filling the container with the snack, I wrapped it up with saran wrap, put the pick in the center, and tied it with a pretty bow with ribbon from my gift wrap supplies.
Photobucket

A simple, quick snack or treat idea for your kiddo!
Little Miss saw hers this morning and said it was too pretty to open. :)

 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! So simple to make :) Mama loves simple! I guess I will have to check those out on my next trip to Target ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Corey! :)

    I bought them the same day I got those little heart containers. Hope you can find them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, those boxes are adorable and I totally missed them..lol Super cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...