Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: Hello Kitty Returns!

Little Miss always love random Hello Kitty appearances in her lunchbox. This one is simple, but will make her smile when she opens the lid of her EasyLunchBoxes container tomorrow. :)

Little Miss has been in LOVE with her Udi's Cinnamon Raisin bread since I bought it. She wants it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner ~ with SunButter, of course! lol ;)

It makes its way (since I deprived the poor child of it today) into her lunchbox for Thursday.
Her sandwich is SunButter & grape jelly.

On top of the sandwich is a piece of cheese I cut out with my Hello Kitty cutter and colored the details with our Betty Crocker Food Writer pens (red is almost gone, eek!)

Around her sandwich is a chocolate chip mini chocolate zucchini muffin (my gluten and nut free - recipe can be found HERE) and a pick with two cherub tomatoes.

Top left are Veggie Straws.
Top right is a mandarin orange and fresh blueberry fruit medley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...