As mentioned above, the sandwich is filled with SunButter, honey, and apple slices. You can read my previous post on making this sandwich by clicking here.
We made it using Canyon Bakehousegluten, nut, dairy, and soy free bread. Little Miss has been loving this bread! They just started carrying it at our local Target.
The worm is a SurfSweets Top 10 Allergen & Gluten Free Sour Gummy Worm.
The other compartments are filled with carrots and the rest of her apple slices from her sandwich. I keep our apple slices from browning by soaking them in apple juice for a few minutes.
I use lemon juice for the anti-browning. Didn't realize apple juice works as well! Genius! Awesome cute lunch! I don't do allergy free but I love your posts! Come check out some of my lunches at http://insmomniac.blogspot.com
I use lemon juice for the anti-browning. Didn't realize apple juice works as well! Genius! Awesome cute lunch! I don't do allergy free but I love your posts! Come check out some of my lunches at http://insmomniac.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute apple lunch!
ReplyDelete